Today is the first day of a three day weekend dedicated to "tying up loose ends" such as taxes, general clutter and the like. As my brain adjusts to being upright, I figured I would snag some low hanging fruit by closing some browser tabs and sharing some humor that's been piling up this week in my browser. It's a mixed bag, but hey, so am I! So without any further ado, and in no particular order:
- From my Twitter friends comes Girls Drawin Girls. Probably NSFW, this is a cartoon/manga pin-up project of women through the ages drawn by women. Some very nice artwork there, along with the obligatory fan service.
- From pafischer via his Twitter feed, we give you this sign that should be hanging up over every self-respecting tech's desk.
- Also from Duck Boy, this video he took along the road to the 2007 Worldcon that he prefaced with "Mini G's new girlfriend?". Can you say "stereo" boys and girls?
- From the Twitter feed of Evo Terra for all you WordPress junkies, I give you the Douche Bag plug-in.
- The LJ-less Sherri (boozeandmixer, you need to do something about that) sent us along a link to Wii Damage after we spent a nice chunk of time burning in the new Wii here in Fredneck. Tales of woe they are... no wonder we'll be re-arranging the rec room on Monday!
- Also from the Short One, a NSFW parody of the Apple "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials - I'm a Wii, I'm a PS3. I highly recommend not drinking anything while watching this folks... in fact, you probably want to empty your bladder beforehand while you're at it.
- After watching the video from Sherri, I clicked on one of the other links and saw this gem. Wait for it - the punchline is worth it. Not right.
And finally I must say damn you Activision!!! I'm not even finished with the original Guitar Hero!
More links later... some items of a more serious nature, because there were quite a few things in the news to put a twist in my knickers this week, along with a few things that made me feel better.